INSTRUCTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
We would like you to truly enjoy your DryBell product for many years. Therefore, please read the following instructions carefully:
- Always read the user’s manual for the product you have purchased. If in doubt, further explanations can be found in the support section of our product site. For any unresolved issues, please contact DryBell.
- Please make sure that you always connect your product to the power supply recommended in the user’s manual.
- Do not expose the product to rain or any other kind of liquid.
- Keep the product safe from falls or mechanical damage.
- Keep the original product packaging for storage, transport or product repair.
- Please keep the original invoice of your DryBell product because it is crucial for obtaining warranty service.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
DryBell M.E.L. guarantees that the product will work without defect in materials or craftsmanship, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If a defect occurs within the warranty period it will be repaired as soon as possible free of charge. If the product cannot be repaired, and the model is no longer produced, the product will be replaced with a current model, or in agreement with the buyer, with a similar product. DryBell will extend the warranty period for the duration of service failure if it is not repaired within 30 days (not including transportation time). If the original buyer sells the product to a new owner, the warranty transfers to the new owner. All transportation costs for the service within the warranty period are paid for by the owner of goods. This warranty covers manufacturing defects that occurred while the product was used according to DryBell’s recommendations and instructions. The warranty does not cover loss or theft, and excludes failures caused by misuse, mechanical damage, liquid damage of any kind, being dropped, unauthorized modification, shock surge in electricity supply, lightning, improper storage and natural disasters. DryBell assumes no liability for any damages/injuries resulting from the use of this product. In using this product, the customer accepts the terms and conditions set out above.
The servicing of DryBell products is exclusively carried out by DryBell or an authorized service center. The unauthorized service, repair or modification of any DryBell product automatically voids the product warranty. If a DryBell product requires servicing, please send a service request e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service request e-mail should contain the following information:
- Product model
- Serial number of the product
- How the defect happened. Please send a detailed and clear description of the defect.
- If appropriate, send a photo of the damaged product.
- Your name and address.
- A copy of your original invoice for your DryBell product.
Normally we send a reply e-mail within 24 hours (excluding weekends). Before asking you to ship the product to us for repair, we might send you an e-mail with some additional questions, as sometimes the problem can be resolved without the need to return your pedal.
When shipping the product for service, please include your personal information, a copy of your original invoice for the DryBell product and a printed copy of your service e-mail. Please use the original (or similar) packaging. Make sure the product is carefully packed.
After the product has arrived for servicing it is inspected by a DryBell engineer. If after inspection it is found that the product hasn’t been used according to the given instructions and recommendations, the product warranty will no longer be valid and a repair cost will be incurred. If your product warranty has expired, repairs will also be charged.
Before returning the repaired product to its owner, all repair costs must be paid. The repair costs can only be confirmed after the product is checked. Normally it can take up to 15 days (from receiving the product) to inspect and repair it. You will be notified about the service status via an e-mail.